Neal Warren's bible, what does it says about women? (It's bad and believe me, God didn't write that dirt.)
Barbara Schwarz
2009-11-18 04:45:05 UTC
That is why Neal Warren aka Greg Hall (the man with the greatest mind
of the 11th Century) says he is religious.

What's good in the bible: do not die and don't be after the woman who
belongs to somebody else. etc, he ignores
but the degrading women stuff that some smears wrote in the bible,
that he believes:

The Dark Bible Women's Inferior Status

Burn the daughter!
Cut off her hand!
Expose her breasts!
Female births get penalty
Female inferiority
God's OK on abortion
Jesus will kill children
Kill the witches!
Moses' mass murder
Rape my daughter
Raping and killing
Silence the woman!
Stone the woman
"Virgin" mistranslation
Virgin's worth
Wives, submit yourselves!
Women shall not speak
Women's sorrow
Rip up pregnant women
The wicked woman

And here the bible paragraphs, where you can find that disgusting
stuff.

http://nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible7.htm

Barbara Schwarz
Day Brown
2009-11-20 06:52:26 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
What's good in the bible: do not die and don't be after the woman who
belongs to somebody else.
Nice theory, bad practice. But surf for the Musou of SW China. an ethnic
minority of 50,000 run by the clan mothers. They dont have marriage as
we understand the term, but everyone lives in communal houses.

Men that dont own women, dont fight over them. Murder and rape are so
rare there are no words for it in the Musou language.
Barbara loves Marty
2009-11-22 00:45:26 UTC
Post by Day Brown
Post by Barbara Schwarz
What's good in the bible: do not die and don't be after the woman who
belongs to somebody else.
Nice theory, bad practice. But surf for the Musou of SW China. an ethnic
minority of 50,000 run by the clan mothers. They dont have marriage as
we understand the term, but everyone lives in communal houses.
Men that dont own women, dont fight over them. Murder and rape are so
rare there are no words for it in the Musou language.
I checked that but they have sexual diseases.

They could implement monogamy and still respect women and mothers. .

Barbara Schwarz
Day Brown
2009-11-22 03:29:57 UTC
Post by Barbara loves Marty
Post by Day Brown
Post by Barbara Schwarz
What's good in the bible: do not die and don't be after the woman who
belongs to somebody else.
Nice theory, bad practice. But surf for the Musou of SW China. an ethnic
minority of 50,000 run by the clan mothers. They dont have marriage as
we understand the term, but everyone lives in communal houses.
Men that dont own women, dont fight over them. Murder and rape are so
rare there are no words for it in the Musou language.
I checked that but they have sexual diseases.
They could implement monogamy and still respect women and mothers. .
Oh. Is there a monogamist culture that does not have STDs and respects
women and mothers? Where?

A more foolproof system, monogamy or not, would be to have everyone
tested for communicable diseases including STDs. I'd prefer to live in a
system where the test results were made public so that everyone I cared
about knew the risks faced in whatever kinds of relationships they had.

Putting my money where my mouth is, I still get tested for STDs. did so
6 weeks ago, and keep forgetting to have them mail the results.
Barbara loves Marty
2009-11-22 19:30:35 UTC
Post by Day Brown
Post by Barbara loves Marty
Post by Day Brown
Post by Barbara Schwarz
What's good in the bible: do not die and don't be after the woman who
belongs to somebody else.
Nice theory, bad practice. But surf for the Musou of SW China. an ethnic
minority of 50,000 run by the clan mothers. They dont have marriage as
we understand the term, but everyone lives in communal houses.
Men that dont own women, dont fight over them. Murder and rape are so
rare there are no words for it in the Musou language.
I checked that but they have sexual diseases.
They could implement monogamy and still respect women and mothers.  .
Oh. Is there a monogamist culture that does not have STDs and respects
women and mothers? Where?
They should be.
Post by Day Brown
A more foolproof system, monogamy or not, would be to have everyone
tested for communicable diseases including STDs. I'd prefer to live in a
system where the test results were made public so that everyone I cared
about knew the risks faced in whatever kinds of relationships they had.
Putting my money where my mouth is, I still get tested for STDs. did so
6 weeks ago, and keep forgetting to have them mail the results.
Ending suppression of girls and women of all ages is very important
but momogamy, ethics and moral is also important.

If you would have one ethical and healthy partner, you would not have
to worry about STD.

You were tested for STD because you want to join the Musou?

Barbara Schwarz
Day Brown
2009-11-23 06:37:18 UTC
Post by Barbara loves Marty
Post by Day Brown
Post by Barbara loves Marty
Post by Day Brown
A more foolproof system, monogamy or not, would be to have everyone
tested for communicable diseases including STDs. I'd prefer to live in a
system where the test results were made public so that everyone I cared
about knew the risks faced in whatever kinds of relationships they had.
Putting my money where my mouth is, I still get tested for STDs. did so
6 weeks ago, and keep forgetting to have them mail the results.
Ending suppression of girls and women of all ages is very important
but momogamy, ethics and moral is also important.
If you would have one ethical and healthy partner, you would not have
to worry about STD.
There are many reports on the net of women who trusted husbands who got
AIDs. There are also studies where they hired a hottie to make a move on
a husband. Over 90% were willing to go with her to a hotel. What should
be is not the question, but how to deal with what we have.
Post by Barbara loves Marty
You were tested for STD because you want to join the Musou?
Because I want to set an example for the young people I know to be
sexually active.

Ever since the birth control pill, honorable men have stayed faithful to
wives who bore them no sons. They are out of the gene pool. Meanwhile,
for a few generations now, charming philanderers have sired sons all
over the county. So while the young women I know agree there are plenty
of really sexy and sociable men around, they cant find any who would be
responsible husbands. What do you think they should do?

As it is, they keep their virtue, and are also going out of the gene
pool. All that will be left are sluts. There are enuf DNA markers now to
account for the hormone levels we know drive behavior. Trying to instill
virtue, as important as that may be, is not sufficient. Young women are
giving up on waiting for Mr. Wright. And they see enuf disasters to know
that Mr. Fixerupper, will not do. What should they do?
Barbara loves Marty
2009-11-23 22:20:41 UTC
Post by Day Brown
Post by Barbara loves Marty
Post by Day Brown
Post by Barbara loves Marty
Post by Day Brown
[...]
As most people of these 90% are Christians, one can see that
Christanity does not teach its men values.

But a smart woman knows if she has a good husband or not. A
Scientologist uses her knowledge of the tonescale to chose the right
partner.
Post by Day Brown
Post by Barbara loves Marty
You were tested for STD because you want to join the Musou?
Because I want to set an example for the young people I know to be
sexually active.
Ever since the birth control pill, honorable men have stayed faithful to
wives who bore them no sons. They are out of the gene pool. Meanwhile,
for a few generations now, charming philanderers have sired sons all
over the county. So while the young women I know agree there are plenty
of really sexy and sociable men around, they cant find any who would be
responsible husbands. What do you think they should do?
Are you still talking about the Misou? I think they all should work on
rasing ethics and moral and that will solve these problems.
Post by Day Brown
As it is, they keep their virtue, and are also going out of the gene
pool. All that will be left are sluts. There are enuf DNA markers now to
account for the hormone levels we know drive behavior. Trying to instill
virtue, as important as that may be, is not sufficient. Young women are
giving up on waiting for Mr. Wright. And they see enuf disasters to know
that Mr. Fixerupper, will not do. What should they do?-
The key for any society is to raise the ethic level of anyone. People
who are ethical will not run in such problems. Ethical people should
chose each other and that is the beginning of any good civilization.

In societies in which moral is low, programs must be run to make
ethics and moral attractive and very worthwhile.

Barbara Schwarz
Day Brown
2009-11-24 04:36:10 UTC
Post by Barbara loves Marty
The key for any society is to raise the ethic level of anyone. People
who are ethical will not run in such problems. Ethical people should
chose each other and that is the beginning of any good civilization.
In societies in which moral is low, programs must be run to make
ethics and moral attractive and very worthwhile.
Moral Minds by Hauser, reports on longitudinal studies tracked into
adulthood that began at age two. Which is before kids can understand the
lessons of the Bible much less read it. Before any kind of socialization
or ethics teaching has any effect.

They see that the kids that can defer immediate gratification for a
greater reward later are the ones that grow up to be happy and have
successful careers. The 'good civilization' begins with the DNA markers
that produce good kids.

The others are autistic, or suffer with ADD, ADHD, ICD, and variable
hormone levels that make them manic/depressive. NOTHING you can say will
teach them anything. You mite just as well try to teach calculus to an
orangutan.

Partly, this is due to the exposure of pathogens in schools which are so
large now the bugs constantly mutate so they dont ever run out of new
victims. The infections affect mental development, not just the body.

In my neck of Ozark woods, the hill towns have small schools of only a
few hundred, only 20-40 kids in a class, and the pathogens dont have
enuf new victims to stay in circulation. The result is 95%+ attendance
with grades half a year ahead of the national average.

But partly also, you cant raise kids on sugar cereals, junk food, and
soda and then expect normal mental development and the morals that comes
with it. The Amish raise their kids on organic home grown veggies. Their
autism rate, 1:15,000 is little over 1% of the national rate.

Then there's "The Warrior Gene"
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090605123237.htm
Which is obviously more common in lineages that evolved as hunters, and
far less common among the good people you know who descend from farmers.
Sunday school is not going to be effective. These boys are running on
higher levels of testosterone and adrenalin, lower levels of seratonin
and dopamine. And yes, they dont have the patience for delayed reward.

Maybe meds would work, but your spiritual message wont. When a Confucian
sage asked if going to speak with the Mongols would do any good, he was
told yes. They mite like him in the soup.
Lord Symos
2009-11-24 08:30:01 UTC
Personally I see both Scientology and christianity to be dominering
and controling.
Gregory Hall
2009-11-24 20:56:18 UTC
Post by Lord Symos
Personally I see both Scientology and christianity to be dominering
and controling.
Scientology for sure. I agree with you. They make willing slaves and mental
midgets out of their flock. Those who will not be dumbed-down slaves are
drummed out.

Christianity, on the other hand, is just the opposite. Christians are all
about freedom. Christianity asks only one simple thing:

Believe with all your heart and soul that God so loves you that he sent his
only begotten son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross that your sins might be
forgiven and that your soul might have eternal life.

This is your path to total freedom. The only control is you, yourself,
trying to live up to, to the best of your abilities, that which Jesus taught
in the Bible.
Gregory Hall
Day Brown
2009-11-25 03:48:25 UTC
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Lord Symos
Personally I see both Scientology and christianity to be dominering
and controling.
Scientology for sure. I agree with you. They make willing slaves and mental
midgets out of their flock. Those who will not be dumbed-down slaves are
drummed out.
Christianity, on the other hand, is just the opposite. Christians are all
Believe with all your heart and soul that God so loves you that he sent his
only begotten son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross that your sins might be
forgiven and that your soul might have eternal life.
This is your path to total freedom. The only control is you, yourself,
trying to live up to, to the best of your abilities, that which Jesus taught
in the Bible.
Lets not confuse the message of Jesus with what St. Paul did to it.
Lotsa folks who claim to be Christian try to follow Jesus. But many in
the power elites have always appreciated what St. Paul did for the
divine right of kings. The antithesis of freedom.

As for Scientology, I dunno much about it, but do see there's nothing to
prevent you from organizing those you see rational for some good
purpose, such as the debunking and destruction of cults. An anti-cult cult.
Gregory Hall
2009-11-25 19:11:12 UTC
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Lord Symos
[...]
There already is an anti-cult cult. It's called Anonymous aka the Anonymous
Legion. You can tell them because they are cowards who wear Guy Fawkes masks
when they demonstrate.
Gregory Hall
Day Brown
2009-11-26 17:12:44 UTC
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Day Brown
As for Scientology, I dunno much about it, but do see there's nothing to
prevent you from organizing those you see rational for some good purpose,
such as the debunking and destruction of cults. An anti-cult cult.
There already is an anti-cult cult. It's called Anonymous aka the Anonymous
Legion. You can tell them because they are cowards who wear Guy Fawkes masks
when they demonstrate.
Well that's stupid. Street demonstrations are obsolete. If you want to
have a disruptive impact organize people to hit on target communications
systems. Like having large numbers of folks call or email, twitter, or
whatever; DOS can really hinder operations.

Nobody gets maced or their head bashed in by the cops.
Teresita
2009-12-12 06:27:02 UTC
Post by Gregory Hall
Believe with all your heart and soul that God so loves you that he sent his
only begotten son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross that your sins might be
forgiven and that your soul might have eternal life.
If Christ did all the heavy lifting and died on the cross to forgive sins
and give eternal life, why do we have to also believe with all our heart
and soul to get our sins forgiven and get eternal life? If we believe
just a little bit does he call the whole thing off?
--
Teresita
http://hackylinux.blogspot.com/
Day Brown
2009-12-12 23:02:31 UTC
Post by Teresita
Post by Gregory Hall
Believe with all your heart and soul that God so loves you that he sent his
only begotten son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross that your sins might be
forgiven and that your soul might have eternal life.
If Christ did all the heavy lifting and died on the cross to forgive sins
and give eternal life, why do we have to also believe with all our heart
and soul to get our sins forgiven and get eternal life? If we believe
just a little bit does he call the whole thing off?
Didnt St. Paul make it clear that reason was not adequate to reach the
truth, that instead one needed faith? ( I spoze he was somewhat aware of
his own deficient reasoning powers, and in classic neurotic fashion,
assumed all others were so limited.) But here we see you try to reason
with a Christian. Isnt that oxymoronic?

I will however, note that your response is part of a growing trend I see
online to challenge irrational bs, and that as people see group think no
longer supports Christian dogma, will begin to think more for
themselves, and possibly more will work it out.

Most persuasive however, is the trend I see in movies, such as the
Davinci Code, which challenges official dogma. But it does so, not with
the presentation of facts, but in classic pre-Christian fashion, in the
allegory of myth. Something Nietzsche picked up on.
Alexia Death
2009-12-12 23:24:22 UTC
Post by Day Brown
Most persuasive however, is the trend I see in movies, such as the
Davinci Code, which challenges official dogma. But it does so, not with
the presentation of facts, but in classic pre-Christian fashion, in the
allegory of myth. Something Nietzsche picked up on.
The world changes. Bible was something that encouraged people to be
decent, by tangling an imaginary reward in front of peoples nose for
the after life. Some people still need this crutch. Some people assume
its their business to decide who needs it. They are wrong.
Day Brown
2009-12-13 05:06:31 UTC
Post by Alexia Death
Post by Day Brown
Most persuasive however, is the trend I see in movies, such as the
Davinci Code, which challenges official dogma. But it does so, not with
the presentation of facts, but in classic pre-Christian fashion, in the
allegory of myth. Something Nietzsche picked up on.
The world changes. Bible was something that encouraged people to be
decent, by tangling an imaginary reward in front of peoples nose for
the after life. Some people still need this crutch. Some people assume
its their business to decide who needs it. They are wrong.
While arguable the Bible tried to help, I dont see the data that it did.
I have read a report of archaeologists digging slave graves both
before, and after Christian conversion. The skeletons show more abuse
and less nutrition after.

Apparently, the slave drivers felt that if Jesus was going to reward the
slaves for all their labors in heaven, there was no need to do so on Earth.

Graffiti in Pompeii refer to STDs. Which spread much more as trade in
the empire expanded. So, the scriptural mandate for monogamy made sense,
but I dont see that it worked either. Digs in witch run villages in
Transylvania showed syphilitic lesions on 1% of the bones. Apparently,
in an open sexual community, people had no hesitation bringing genital
lesions to the attention of the witches who hosted 'fertility rites'.

But another report on a 13th century British monastery showed 70% of the
skeletons had the characteristic lesions. I mite add the strain we see
now is a hybrid of New and Old world varieties, neither of which had
such severe health effects.

Then too, there's just the matter of hypocrisy. People do not actually
read the Bibles they claim to follow, but cherry pick according to the
need of the moment. Nowhere is this more glaring than in Matt V, where
Jesus says:"yea have heard an eye for an eye and tooth for tooth..."

But if you actually read the Old Testament as I have, you see there are
only 3 places where the phrase is found. Leviticus 24:20, In that
context, it means the stranger among them shall get the same punishment
as the Jew. An eye for an eye... is equal justice under the law.

And in Deuteronomy 19:16, the context is that the liar in court shall
receive an eye for an eye.. that is what he had intended for another.

Moreover, in Exodus 21:22, an 'eye for an eye' is not revenge, but the
PUNISHMENT for revenge taken beyond a court decision. Why didnt Jesus
know that? or if he did, why then didnt he, as a learned Rabbi, make it
clear to the people what the law actually was he was spozed to fulfill?

Lastly, in Exodus 21, we see where men accidentally hit a woman and
cause her to abort. It isnt even manslaughter, much less murder. Its a
civil case, where the husband MAY bring the matter to court. In Mosaic
tradition, a man's wife and kids are his property the same as any other
livestock, and what he does with them is his business. There is NO RIGHT
TO LIFE in the Torah!

The world is changing. I can raise this issue, and nobody will organize
a mob to string me up. The allegorical message in recent movies is
clear, that women are competent and will be running things, while the
men will be left as boys playing video games or ranting online- except
for those few who are talented enuf to figure out a life for themselves.

And along with that, the alpha male tyrant notion of god is being
replaced with the wise and understanding Great Mother Goddess. Nobody
will be standing before judgment to go to hell. Crime is not evil, it is
insane. Criminals need better case management or maybe euthanasia.
Barbara Schwarz
2009-11-24 23:51:22 UTC
Post by Lord Symos
Personally I see both Scientology and christianity to be dominering
and controling.
Original Scientology as by L. Ron Hubbard did not try to control. It
was all about understanding.

Barbara Schwarz
Barbara Schwarz
2009-11-24 23:55:44 UTC
Post by Day Brown
Post by Barbara loves Marty
[...]
The ethics level of people has to change. The Christian churches are
around for allegedly 2000 years (if true) but look how bad the world
still is and how bad the Christians are.

If Jesus would come back, Jesus would not want to join a Christian
church for sure.

Meds doesn't help either. And psychiatrists want to make money and
don't end insanity but rather contribute to it. People have to become
ethical and truthful. Small kids have to learn that being ethical and
clean hands make a happy life.

Barbara Schwarz
Gregory Hall
2009-11-25 00:20:34 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
The ethics level of people has to change. The Christian churches are
around for allegedly 2000 years (if true) but look how bad the world
still is and how bad the Christians are.
But just imagine how much WORSE it would be with the Christians. If it were
not for the Christians and the Crusades the world would be totally
controlled by Muslims and if you think women have it bad now, Barbara, just
imagine how bad they'd have it under Sharia Law. Women would be little more
than slaves and chattel. So give Christians a big THANK YOU for most of the
freedoms you enjoy today. Credit where credit is due.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
If Jesus would come back, Jesus would not want to join a Christian
church for sure.
There is no 'would come back' about it. Jesus promised to come back sometime
in the future and gave us a whole chapter in the Bible of events leading up
to the second coming. When Jesus comes back he will be pleased with
Christians but not so pleased with Scientologists who disrespect him and
side with Satan.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Meds doesn't help either. And psychiatrists want to make money and
don't end insanity but rather contribute to it. People have to become
ethical and truthful. Small kids have to learn that being ethical and
clean hands make a happy life.
Meds SCHMEDS! Your preoccupation with medicines and psychology is not
normal. Medicines have advanced the health and longevity of human beings far
more than some silly belief in Operating Thetans. Psychiatry also has done
some great things for the way defective people are treated.
Gregory Hall
Barbara Schwarz
2009-11-25 00:24:21 UTC
-

Now leave me alone, Christian.
Gregory Hall
2009-11-25 01:04:09 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
-
Now leave me alone, Christian.
Give us a kiss first. :-)
Gregory Hall
Barbara loves Marty
2009-11-25 01:24:04 UTC
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Barbara Schwarz
-
Now leave me alone, Christian.
Give us a kiss first. :-)
--
Gregory Hall
I don't kiss Satans.

Barbara Schwarz
n***@mailinator.com
2009-11-25 07:55:18 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
-
Now leave me alone, Christian.
Darf der sich überhaupt von Ihnen einen blasen lassen?
"Joshua <G>
2012-06-08 05:32:32 UTC
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:24:21 -0800 (PST), Barbara Schwarz
Post by Barbara Schwarz
-
Now leave me alone, Christian.
Cool it, nerd, you piss me off.

You post to Mormons, and ask Christians to leave you alone!

So, why do you post here?

Don't you read the news?

Mormons are a cult.

Mormons are not Christians.

How lame can you be?

I guess I was wrong, there are aliens on planet earth who don't know
the difference between a Chirstian and a Mormon. :)
Honest Abe
2012-06-08 17:29:40 UTC
See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

Either God wants to abolish evil and cannot, or he can but does not want to.
If he wants to but cannot he is impotent. If he can but does not want to, he
is wicked. If he neither can nor wants to, then he is both powerless and
wicked.
--- Epicurus, Greek philosopher, circa 300 B.C.

"Act of God" disasters like the Japanese earthquake expose the myth. Either
God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesn't care to, or
he doesn't exist. He is thus either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
--- CNN Belief Blog, 3-20-11

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and
evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that
takes religion."
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)

"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.

"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow

"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen

"Religion was invented when the first con-man met the first fool." - Mark
Twain

"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins

"Cult today, religion tomorrow."

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org
"Joshua <G>
2012-06-08 23:51:02 UTC
Post by Honest Abe
See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?
Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.
That's because an old dog like you can't learn new tricks, but I am
not like you, I learned a new trick today: don't cast your pearls
before whine.
Post by Honest Abe
"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper
You think you're in control Karl, but you don't know me, there has
never been one like me before under the sun. I'm new and I am quick
to understand that God created the universe when he created time, and
you think it's time to blame God for everything under the sun.

The scriptures are clear that God sent the great flood because earth
was the most violent planet in the universe; now you blame God for the
violence that is in the world today because he doesn't send forth
judgment again. You can't have it both ways, either you keep your
cake, or you eat your cake.

If man keeps his violent ways, God will send forth judgment again to
cleanse the earth of it’s rebellious who will not submit to the Law of
God. The Law of God is Love, and there are no punishments for those
that keep the law. So, you’re a twisted fiend to have blamed God for
having given man the free will to chose. You should know by now that
there is only one freedom in God's universe, the freedom to do what is
right, but if you want to do wrong, and return to your vomit like a
dog, then don’t blame God for your ungodly actions and violence, for
there is a judgment day for insurrection against the King of this
Universe.
Post by Honest Abe
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig
Robert the Religion you speak of was created by Darwinism, for it
spread like wildfire when many people suffer from a strong delusion.
Post by Honest Abe
Either God wants to abolish evil and cannot, or he can but does not want to.
If he wants to but cannot he is impotent. If he can but does not want to, he
is wicked. If he neither can nor wants to, then he is both powerless and
wicked.
--- Epicurus, Greek philosopher, circa 300 B.C.
And where is Epicurus today? In the grave. And where is Christ Jesus
today? Alive and well; with God. Even a dog knows better than to bite
the hand that feeds it. Too bad Epicurus is not alive today, for I
would have corrected that silly dog, for all the Greek philosophers
failed to discover the True God of this universe, so they made up
fables and myths about God, so are you so lame that you do not know
it, that the Greek philosophers gave man a pantheon of gods to believe
in. An ancient proverb says: "Those whom the gods wish to destroy
they first make mad." Is that why the great Socrates said: "Know
Thyself" as the foundation for living wisely and ensuring survival?
How foolish, if he were alive today I would have taught him, that to
"know thyself" will never help you to discover God or know that he
exists. And why is that important great Socrates? Because only by
Knowing God can man come to know himself, for God was once a man, and
by knowing God you will come to Know Thyself. As for Epicurus I did
not like the strife he cause when we first meet in Mytilene, later the
old dog sent for me, for wanted a cure for his sufferings, and I told
him: All your life you have lied about God, and now that you are about
to succumb to your grave, you beg for mercy? Were it in my power I
would, but it’s not I that judge you but a just God, for it is not
just for a holy God reward the transgressor the same as the righteous.
And if I were to invoke mercy in your behalf I would offend a just
God. There is no justification in your vain philosophy Epicurus for me
to believe that God is a rewarded of man’s deeds. "Will you now
recant your foolish philosophy?" To which Epicurus said: "I rather
rule in hell than serve in heaven." Then I said, "Then so be it, for
God will not force a man to do what is right; for if God were to force
man to obey him, he would cease to be God, for God will not tamper
with Truth. For God is Truth, and if he were to temper with Truth, he
would no longer be God. And Truth is that you are a old dog Epicurus
that can’t learn new tricks. Perhaps a few thousand years in hell
will teach you to be more submissive."
Post by Honest Abe
"Act of God" disasters like the Japanese earthquake expose the myth. Either
God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesn't care to, or
he doesn't exist. He is thus either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
--- CNN Belief Blog, 3-20-11
How stupid can a dog be, to think that a howling dog can correct God.
It was not God, but mother earth who shook the ground in Japan. And
the same goes for the universe in which we live, for it is written
that the Gods created the universe in which we live, and the planet in
which we reside. But that just means he created the Laws of the
Universe, and then left it to develop according to the laws of nature.
And whenever man goes against the laws of nature, and imagines that
abominations are acceptable to the laws of nature without consequences
for reckless actions, that does mean that CNN has the right to accuse
God. God has done his part, by telling man the Laws of God that bring
about harmony with mother earth, and to think that God will intervene
every time man disobey the laws of nature, that is poppycock, pure
nonsense of CNN. For it is not God’s laws that are at fault here, for
God has set the laws in motion, but it up to man to obey them. Don’t
you have any understanding? Every time that man offends God, it
registers within the earth, and the pressure builds up, and mother
earth has to let go the pressure. So, it you and people like CNN that
create the problem, and the earthquakes are only the natural results
of an upset mother earth. Mother earth the last time I talked with
her said she was sad about her children not wanting to respect God,
who is holiest being in the universe, and that she love God more than
live itself, and if her children disrespect God she would wipe them
off her face. So, it foolish to make mother earth upset, but then I
don’t expect old dogs to understand, nor do I cast my pearl before
whine, but I reveal this much for those that are wise.
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999
Steven your are a blind dog, if you think that good comes from nature,
it is written that natural man is an enemy to God, and only God is
Good. No man can be good without knowing God, for without God there
be no good deeds. Steven you need to learn the basics principles of
the gospel of Jesus Christ, for your blinded by secular knowledge
about manmade religion, but you have not yet touched upon the restore
gospel of Jesus Christ, the Mormon Church.
Post by Honest Abe
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)
No, you have it all wrong Seneca, and so was your student Nero wrong,
for Nero sought blame the Christians because the Gods would not talk
to him. So, Nero’s false religion led him to blame the Christians,
when it was Nero who burnt Rome. Yes, liars like Seneca and Nero who
mandate FALSE religion that is regarded by the common people as true,
but the wise like St. Paul know how to discern between false and true
religion, but Paul’s discern came not by his own will, but from
revelation, and that makes all the difference between false and true
religion. And that is what set apart the wise from the foolish common
people. And it is not the rulers who create the false religions, but
Satan who is their prince, the prince of this world. So, it comes to
the wise as no surprise that Satan was root cause of all the
imitations of true religion, for he is the arch enemy of God. Far be
it for you, Seneca the Younger, to admit there is a Satan, for Satan
doesn’t like it when his servants reveal his secrets‘.
Post by Honest Abe
"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.
Don’t be silly, my cousins were the last to inherit the kingdom of
Greece, for they were the last in line of the Constantine’s.

And my mother is the most direct descendant of Charlemagne, and I have
right in front of me the perfect Black Emperor’s Eagle of Charlemagne
on a field of gold on the wall which was inherited by mother on her
family royal arms.

And as for my father he is the Stem of Jesse, the most direct
descendant of Jesus the Christ. And the throne of David’s Kingdom
which inherited this earth, is rightly mine, as my father’s family
motto reveals: CRUX-HERDITAS MEA", yes, indeed, CHRIST-DNA-MINE. And
it comes to no surprise to Freemasons that my family’s ancestral home
was Mount Heredom, and we created Freemasonry at Kilwinning Abbey. For
we are the holy grail, and the creators of true religion, for we alone
possessed Jacob’s Pillow at Mount Heredom, we kept in within the
fortress of garden, and the Knights Templar come to Mount Heredom to
hold their secret meetings, and we covered the ceilings of Mount
Heredom with the first paintings of Freemasonry, and we converted the
Knights Templar to Freemasonry to continue the protection of the holy
grail family. Therefore, no man on earth has more right to reform
both Church and clergy than I do, so take it from me that false
religion never works, but true religion does, for it makes no sense at
all to promote a religion and then disempowering it from carrying out
it’s mandates. For true religion was meant to be a kingdom, a kingdom
of God. The kingdom of God was meant to be the Kingdom of David. And
the Kingdom of David was meant to be the Kingdom of Christ, which when
into Exile from Mount Moriah to Gamal, Galilee. And from there the
son of Jesus was taken to the Camal River of Avalon, and from there to
Camelot, and from there to Carrick, and that is where I get my family
surname and family crest, from Lord Gamail of Carrick, and you can no
say that the royal house of England and France are not related to me
that Lady Diana is not a descendant of Lord Gamail of Carrick, nor can
you say that Louis XVII‘s 16-Great Grandfather was not Lord Gamail of
Carrick. Therefore, my family has already rule the world three times,
and the best time was saved for the last days. For Jesus Christ
returns to earth when there is a kingdom setup to receive him. And
such a kingdom shall come into existence very soon, for power is given
by God to accomplish all things on earth as it is in heaven. And if
true religion have been on earth, then the Christians would not have
spent two thousand years praying the Lord‘s Prayer, saying "Thy
kingdom come", if his kingdom (church) were already upon this earth.

http://www.fabpedigree.com/s026/f675080.htm
Post by Honest Abe
"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.
Science did make the moon, but God created the moon, and he didn’t
created it in vain, but to be inhabitant by man. So, it only the will
of God that is being accomplished by going to the moon. Why you think
man stop going to the moon, Satan did want man to continue with God’s
plan to populated the moon.
Post by Honest Abe
"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow
Well, I don’t believe in Clarence; who is Clarence Darrow? Is he
listed among the book of the gods? But I do know Jehovah, and he is
listed as a great the God among gods. The Great I AM that I AM, whom
Moses spoke with. Who became flesh and was called Christ Jesus of
Gamal, Galilee. Who was the Man Child that St. John saw that was
caught up into heaven, to the throne of God. And the one who promised
to return to reclaim all that belongs to him. I know that God, and he
is the only God that concerns me and this earth. For there is no
other God who owns this earth, for it belongs to him only, and
everyone on this planet are guest of his, and he has the divine right
to evict them form this planet, and let them go out and form their own
planet.
Post by Honest Abe
"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen
Poppycock, no man is free until he become a god in his own right, for
until that perfect day arrives, man is bound to be the servant of God
or the devil. For man is nothing but a mortal, and without
immortality he can no even leave this solar system. Therefore, we are
confined to this solar system, and if it were not for Jesus Christ
bring about the resurrection of all men, there would be no hopes of
future world. Therefore, until McQueen knows how to bring about his
own immortality then he is just another slave to the higher powers,
and once Jesus Christ resurrects McQueen, he is bound to remain inside
his prison, the grave.
Post by Honest Abe
"Religion was invented when the first con-man met the first fool." - Mark
Twain
You make me laugh, Mark Twain the shrimp, when he was alive went to
Salt Lake City, and got offended by Prophet Brigham Young, who paid no
attention to the little man, who then made it his life mission to get
back at Brigham Young. What Mark Twain had was jealousy, it’s a
common thing for a man of smaller stature to want to be the Big Man.
So, he has to make up for his smaller stature with the only power had,
the power to write. But Mark is in hell today begging for release,
but I told him that it’s not right to ask me, he has to ask Brother
Brigham first.
Post by Honest Abe
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain
Tell you what Mark Twain, if you can get the Devil to resurrect you,
then I will listen to you, but I am a servant of the Living God, not
of dead men. Your in the grave, are you not? Mark Twain is not among
the living, are you so fond of being guide by dead people? for all
names you have given so far are not among the living.
Post by Honest Abe
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins
Dawkins doesn’t know the beginning from the end, and he is still
doesn’t have a clue; always learning and never able to come to the
truth that saves, he is reprobate, like Jannes and Jambres the two gay
lovers of Egypt who fought against Moses.

Instead of wasting your time with atheists you should try and break
apart The Physics of Christianity, then you may find a change of
heart, if not a change in mind.

Here is a link: to a book you should read, then we can continue this
debate at a higher level, than just using rants of the past.

http://129.81.170.14/~tipler/

The Physic of Christianity by Frank J. Tipler

Do you know who Titor was? He was a time traveler from 2036, and in
the year 2000 he was showing picture of his time machine, and was
answering questions to any one who asked him on the old Art Bell
website. I was on that board at the time, and I rewrote Genesis,
which I lost completely when the Art Bell board went down. It went
down because I predicted in the name of God it would. And I told that
to woman who help run the board, she was up set with me because she
believed in the BIG TENT religion, and I didn’t. I believed in the
Mormon Church, and she made fun of Joseph Smith Jr. and I told her
that Art Bells friend the Mormon Billionaire would not appreciate what
she thought about Joseph Smith Jr. And I predict that everything she
try to keep together would fall apart. And it did, her involvement
with the board ended when her neighbor Art Bell troubles force him to
retire. But she had censured me for posting on the board, and I was
not able to retrieve my vision of Genesis, so I had to send Titor back
in time to gather those posts for me.

Anyway, Titor mentioned that Tipler had described the first workable
time machine, so perhaps you should tread where atheist fear to go,
and learn something new; okay?
Post by Honest Abe
"Cult today, religion tomorrow."-Great Grand
And the acorn became the mighty oak, and it was said of God that he
had propagate the Oak Tree Seed on earth from another planet. Yes,
indeed, cults today may appear small, but if nourish with true
principles, it will gain strength and grow, but if it’s rooted in
falsehood, it shall withered away in time. <G><
www.americanhumanist.org
•R.Measures
• You quite obviously know nothing about the planets Jupiter and Venus.
Gregory Hall
2009-11-25 00:40:01 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Meds doesn't help either. And psychiatrists want to make money and
don't end insanity but rather contribute to it. People have to become
ethical and truthful. Small kids have to learn that being ethical and
clean hands make a happy life.
Meds SCHMEDS! Your preoccupation with medicines and psychology is not
normal. Medicines have advanced the health and longevity of human beings
far more than some silly belief in Operating Thetans. Psychiatry also has
done some great things for the way defective people are treated.
--
Gregory Hall
Correction:

That first sentence should read just think how much worse it would be
WITHOUT the Christians.
Day Brown
2009-11-25 05:38:23 UTC
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Barbara Schwarz
The ethics level of people has to change. The Christian churches are
around for allegedly 2000 years (if true) but look how bad the world
still is and how bad the Christians are.
But just imagine how much WORSE it would be with the Christians. If it were
not for the Christians and the Crusades the world would be totally
controlled by Muslims...
The pagan Vikings kicked the shit out of Muslim attempts to enter the
Ukraine. Neither Christianity nor Islam got much market share trying to
come thru the Jade Gate either. The sophisticated Chinese mind knew they
were both bullshit. the Uyghers, a Turk tribe did get into nw China in
an era of disorganization, but by then the Silk Road was abandoned and
the Chinese didnt see the profit in fighting them... until later.

The problem the Uyghers have now is non-Muslim Han women coming in and
educating Uygher women, teaching them their rights, and showing them how
to run successful businesses. Like women in the era of the Silk Road did
in that same region.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Meds doesn't help either. And psychiatrists want to make money and
don't end insanity but rather contribute to it. People have to become
ethical and truthful. Small kids have to learn that being ethical and
clean hands make a happy life.
Meds SCHMEDS! Your preoccupation with medicines and psychology is not
normal. Medicines have advanced the health and longevity of human beings far
more than some silly belief in Operating Thetans. Psychiatry also has done
some great things for the way defective people are treated.
And they are coming to understand the less obviously severe forms of
neurosis that result in cults like Scientology and Christianity. Course,
no academic is so politically correct as to say that.

But Dr. Freud made clear neurotics cant tolerate ambiguity. As a result,
they jump to conclusions. More recently, Janis studied group think, and
showed how subjects will- quite literally- not believe their own eyes in
order to go along with what they think the group thinks. So, if the
group appears Christian, the neurotic will accept their dogma so as to
not have to think about the ambiguity of a myriad of other viewpoints.

And of course, church is a place where they gather to re-enforce group
think. eg, the Nicean creed. The Stoics, who thot seriously about what
it was they would accept as truth, never built churches, only schools.
Which often, in sharp contrast to "the divine right of kings" claimed by
St. Paul, challenged authority. And you see what that got them. Very few
followers. However, they were all rational.
Barbara loves Marty
2009-11-25 23:19:52 UTC
Post by Day Brown
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Meds doesn't help either. And psychiatrists want to make money and
don't end insanity but rather contribute to it.  People have to become
ethical and truthful. Small kids have to learn that being ethical and
clean hands make a happy life.
Meds SCHMEDS!  Your preoccupation with medicines and psychology is not
normal. Medicines have advanced the health and longevity of human beings far
more than some silly belief in Operating Thetans. Psychiatry also has done
some great things for the way defective people are treated.
And they are coming to understand the less obviously severe forms of
neurosis that result in cults like Scientology and Christianity. Course,
no academic is so politically correct as to say that.
But Dr. Freud made clear
Freud was an idiot too. Sex obsessed people like that wrote the Bible.

Barbara Schwarz
Gregory Hall
2009-11-25 23:39:24 UTC
Post by Barbara loves Marty
Freud was an idiot too. Sex obsessed people like that wrote the Bible.
Barbara Schwarz
Sigismund Schlomo Freud was a genius. This Austrian was twice the scientist
that any German was. He was even smarter than Einstein, btw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud

You need to get rid of your fears and bias towards psychoanalysis. It is one
of the great developments of all times. His contributions to the good of
mankind score around 60 while LRH's score around minus 20. That's a huge
difference, Barbara.
Gregory Hall
Day Brown
2009-11-26 17:24:12 UTC
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Barbara loves Marty
Freud was an idiot too. Sex obsessed people like that wrote the Bible.
Sigismund Schlomo Freud was a genius. This Austrian was twice the scientist
that any German was. He was even smarter than Einstein, btw.
Whatever. The point is that he said things that were useful.

The neurotic cant tolerate ambiguity. They therefore make decisions
based on inadequate information, jumping to conclusions. But because
they are not stupid, Freud noted the ingenuity they had in explaining to
themselves why they thot as they did. No amount of rational discourse is
going to change that. The neurotic will nitpick and look for strawmen
rather than admit the truth. Any significant challenge to the belief
results in anger not enlightenment. Hence the ad hominem we see here all
the time.

Freud said it takes psychological trauma to wake a neurotic to reality.
Flagrante Delecto for instance. But then, neurotics wake up angry. Hence
crimes of passion. Sometimes its the fool who sees the emperor has no
clothes. Often its the child that first picks up on adultery.

But even Freud and Einstein were affected by group think, and outside of
their own narrow field of expertise, were fools. As Socrates noted.

The Levantine scriptures were all designed to pander to the instincts of
the alpha male warrior elite, and have done that really well. But now,
Smith & Wesson guarantee equal rights for smart women, and that whole
plan is coming apart.
Just James
2009-11-27 15:21:21 UTC
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Barbara loves Marty
Freud was an idiot too. Sex obsessed people like that wrote the Bible.
Barbara Schwarz
Sigismund Schlomo Freud was a genius. This Austrian was twice the scientist
that any German was. He was even smarter than Einstein, btw.
Almost all that Freud "taught" has be discarded by modern psychology.
While he may have started a new way of examining psychological problems,
he was a mess himself and was no scientist.
--
Just James

"Not everyone requires a rational explanation before they can believe
something. It's called faith." ~ Zootal (ARM 10/20/2009)

Priceless
Just James
2009-11-25 14:03:17 UTC
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Barbara Schwarz
The ethics level of people has to change. The Christian churches are
around for allegedly 2000 years (if true) but look how bad the world
still is and how bad the Christians are.
But just imagine how much WORSE it would be with the Christians. If it were
not for the Christians and the Crusades the world would be totally
controlled by Muslims and if you think women have it bad now, Barbara, just
imagine how bad they'd have it under Sharia Law. Women would be little more
than slaves and chattel. So give Christians a big THANK YOU for most of the
freedoms you enjoy today. Credit where credit is due.
Just like the christians, the muslims were overrun with zealots and
control freaks. Without the muslims, much of the underlying mathematics
and science we have today would not have existed. The catholic church
tried all it could to squash questioning. The protestants tried to
remedy that, only to get more power hungry men taking charge.
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Barbara Schwarz
If Jesus would come back, Jesus would not want to join a Christian
church for sure.
There is no 'would come back' about it. Jesus promised to come back sometime
in the future and gave us a whole chapter in the Bible of events leading up
to the second coming.
(Chuckle) there are no gods. As soon as the last believer dies, so does
the god. Can you demonstrate how your version is any better than allah
or vishnu?

Priceless
Barbara loves Marty
2009-11-25 17:07:53 UTC
Post by Just James
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Barbara Schwarz
If Jesus would come back, Jesus would not want to join a Christian
church for sure.
There is no 'would come back' about it. Jesus promised to come back sometime
in the future and gave us a whole chapter in the Bible of events leading up
to the second coming.
(Chuckle) there are no gods.  As soon as the last believer dies, so does
the god.  Can you demonstrate how your version is any better than allah
or vishnu?
--
Just James
"Not everyone requires a rational explanation before they can believe
something. It's called faith." ~ Zootal (ARM 10/20/2009)
Priceless- Hide quoted text -
The bible is written by people, mostly sexists. It contains just a few
grains of truth. It is not written by God and that why whatever is
announced in the bible will not become true.

Barbara Schwarz
Day Brown
2009-11-26 17:36:44 UTC
Post by Just James
(Chuckle) there are no gods. As soon as the last believer dies, so does
the god. Can you demonstrate how your version is any better than allah
or vishnu?
I dont think she can. But while the history and archeology are obscure,
the data on a better cosmology is abundant and irrefutable. One place to
start is "The Leopard's Tale" by Hodder, digging at Chatal Hoyuk, which
was one of a dozen 9th millenium Anatolian cities. The world's first.

He went down thru 1500 years of occupation layers, and never found any
signs of warfare. Nor have any been found at any of these cities. This
looks a lot like Carcal Peru, where they also went down thru 1500 years
of layers with no signs of warfare.

but then an El Nino. The whole system came apart. In Anatolia, it was an
era of increasingly common droughts so folks moved on more gradually. If
you then read "Noah's Flood" by Ryan and Pitman, you can see they moved
North to the shores of the Euxine lake and the Danube delta. Which was
lucky cause the alleuvial soils were richer. But then, 5600 BC, the sea
level, which had been rising with the Ice age glaciers melting, broke
thru the isthmus, opened up the Bosporus, and flooded the original
homeland of the Aryans. Which is why nobody could ever find it.

They find some communities sprung up in this era in Iran and Iraq, but
most folks simply moved up the rivers that empty into the west end of
the Black sea where some villages had already been in business. Digging
has gone on for decades, and people noticed there's no sign of warfare
or violence from 4000-8000 BC.

Goodison & Morris, "Ancient Goddesses" says on the fly leaf they would
open a virgin tel specifically looking for signs of warfare. They didnt
find any down thru 4000 years of occupation layers.

But about 6000 BP, Anthrax came in, and its been sporadic warfare ever
since. But if what you want is to live in peace, then go look at the
people who been there and did that. They were not atheists.
Just James
2009-11-27 15:19:00 UTC
Post by Day Brown
Post by Just James
[...]
Fascinating stuff.
Post by Day Brown
But about 6000 BP, Anthrax came in, and its been sporadic warfare ever
since. But if what you want is to live in peace, then go look at the
people who been there and did that. They were not atheists.
How a person lives has nothing to do with whether they believe in go or
not. Just be cause people thousands of years ago lacked answers and
filled in the gaps with "gods" do not mean that god is the answer. We
can find good and bad examples of people who either believe in one of a
multitude of gods or none at all. None of which is evidence of any god.

Are you a believer? Can you show how your version is better than any other?

Priceless
Day Brown
2009-11-27 23:58:24 UTC
Post by Just James
Post by Day Brown
But about 6000 BP, Anthrax came in, and its been sporadic warfare ever
since. But if what you want is to live in peace, then go look at the
people who been there and did that. They were not atheists.
How a person lives has nothing to do with whether they believe in go or
not. Just be cause people thousands of years ago lacked answers and
filled in the gaps with "gods" do not mean that god is the answer. We
can find good and bad examples of people who either believe in one of a
multitude of gods or none at all. None of which is evidence of any god.
Are you a believer? Can you show how your version is better than any other?
Whether I am or not dont matter. The psychology behind the alpha male
tyrant concept of the divine produces conflict, aggression, repression,
and always has. We can do better; the Chalcolithic cultures of SE
Europe, the Vinca, Petresti, Cucuteni, etc, did, and did so by having
the prime deity as female. Which disempowered male demagogues. Atheism,
as we saw with Communist regimes, did not.

I dont giva fuck what you believe. The fact is people are stupid, and
demagogues take advantage of the fact. But their days are numbered as
women move up in the power structures. Religions have always modeled
themselves on the power structure, so the warrior elites resulted in the
Levantine scriptures.

Women in leadership see this, and can see the political/economic
advantages in promoting the Great Earth Mother concept. Whether we like
it or not, that's where we are headed.
Barbara Schwarz
2009-11-28 00:08:05 UTC
Post by Day Brown
Post by Just James
Post by Day Brown
[...]
it or not, that's where we are headed.- Hide quoted text -
Hope you don't mind me correcting the subject line.

Barbara Schwarz
Day Brown
2009-11-28 03:32:03 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Hope you don't mind me correcting the subject line.
Not at all. Reminded me of Nietzsche in "The Birth of Tragedy". Whereas
Dionysianism (eg Native European religion), was based on works of
theater claiming allegorical truth, the Levantine religions were based
on works of literature claiming literal truth."

Which archeology has debunked several times, and scholarship revealed
the plagiarism from earlier traditions many times as well. While there
may be allegorical truth in Biblical myth, its the literal claims of
zealots that is, and always has, resulted in violence and terrorism.
Which scripture always forgives if its done in "the name of god".

In "The Pagans and the Christians" by Fox, we see how millennia of
tradition was put aside and replaced in the mere 60 years from
Constantine to Justinian. He reports the angst of families, how
different generations had different cosmologies, and each felt the other
was damned. Sure looks familiar as young Native Americans returned to
their ancestral traditions, and now we see young Native Europeans trying
to do the same such as with 'wicca', neo-paganism, or Celtic rituals.

I've been watching a lot of movies every evening lately made in the last
60 odd years. Like Dionysianism, its not the literal truth, whatever
that may be, but the allegorical which really matters. Nobody pretends
that Harry Potter is real. Or Alice in Wonderland or the Wizard of Oz.

In "Stoic Warriors" by prof Sherman, she shows how everyone who was
anyone in the pagan world knew the Illiad. Whether the history of the
Trojan war was accurate was beside the point. She shows how ancient
authors, who all knew the tale, discussed the moral lessons therein.

BTW: I watched "Troy" and they did a real good job. But I note how, over
the last 60 years how the male character depictions changed from the
strong, self controlled rational leader to the inept stupid jackasses
the video now is full of. And whereas before, it was the women who were
emotional and helpless, are now the ones in charge of their own destiny.

Two deviations from this are seen in Rainman and August Rush, where a
remarkable talent is carried around by a socially dysfunctional mind in
need of careful case management. In Mr. Holland's Opus, the teacher does
see a remarkable talent that could benefit by his guidance, but he cant
give up his teaching career and family, nor support the talented singer
without charges of pedophilia quickly arising. _SHE_ has to move on by
herself. An increasingly common message to young women.

We see women moving into the apex of power in politics and economics.
The next step is a religious movement led by women. The power elites
have always crafted and fostered religion that fits their sensibilities.
The Bible was obviously crafted to pander to the alpha male warrior
elites, but now, after all this time, Smith & Wesson guarantees equal
rights for smart women. They are not going to put up with it any more.

The brave heart, strong right arm, sword in hand... no longer cuts it.
Even in Afghanistan, where this tradition dates back as far as we can
see, now it is the female eye on the video terminal, and her attention
to detail that more often selects the right target for the smart bomb on
the brave warriors with their personal weapons on the ground. Bravery no
longer matters.

I've often suggested that women collect used tampons and use the video
to record these being packed into the nose cone of a drone. Which then
gets dropped over Mecca to hit the Haj with a huge bloody spitball. That
will prove to the world that Allah is no god, but- not harm anyone.

I'm sure women will come up with tactics like this to prove the Bible is
bullshit as well. Videotape the charge to hit the Vatican with.
Gregory Hall
2009-11-28 14:58:00 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Hope you don't mind me correcting the subject line.
I hope you don't mind me correcting it again, Barbara.
Gregory Hall
Barbara Schwarz
2009-11-28 21:39:12 UTC
Post by Day Brown
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Hope you don't mind me correcting the subject line.
Not at all.
The worst are people who claim to be Christians or Muslims or people
of other religions who are not religious at all and who harass and
commit crimes against others. And then they are suprised that nobody
likes them or wants to join their religion. What a bunch of idiots.

Barbara Schwarz

--
Garry (Gary Lynn) Scarff in Los Angeles keeps on lying about me
cowardly and defaming me behind posting identities Smurf and

Here is a small sample of what psychiatric drug consument Scarff did
to me in the past:
http://de.nntp2http.com/soc/weltanschauung/scientology/2009/10/590f4036a35b3d86e04b38e37282ab04.html
Gregory Hall
2009-11-28 21:44:48 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
The worst are people who claim to be Christians or Muslims or people
of other religions who are not religious at all and who harass and
commit crimes against others. And then they are suprised that nobody
likes them or wants to join their religion. What a bunch of idiots.
Never mind joining me in my religion, Barbara. I'd rather you join me in my
v-berth. :-)
--
Gregory Hall