That gruesome Christian "God" of yours sucks big time, Greg!
Barbara Schwarz
2009-07-28 00:06:53 UTC
Just a few examples:

According to you and other Christians, God told Adam and Eve not to
eat a certain fruit. The God who I know would never make up such a
dumb rule and then kick them out of the paradise and damn every woman
to give birth to babies in pain. My God, the real one would have told
them to stay away from drugs! And that is what these people didn't do.
He didn't kick them out of paradise. They destroyed it through drug
use and the snake (SP or Satan) was behind it.

Having his own kid die for Christianity a religion that failed to
better the world since centuries. How gruesome is that? The real God
wouldn't do a horrible thing like that. Christians mistake God for
Satan or an SP.

And the fact that I like classical music, doesn't make me in a
Christian. I sing Handel's Messiah or other classical music with
religious content with my own lyrics. And they are religious but not
Christian.

Barbara Schwarz

--

Australian anti-free speech activist Michelle Ryan aka "Emma" who runs
a hate message

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/a950f8e9378482b5?hl=en&dmode=source

She also posts in support of people who abused and harassed me in the
past as
anti-religious extremists twins Frederic and Dave Rice:

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/fredric-rice/

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/david-rice/

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/freddric-rice/
Jonathon Barbera
2009-07-28 00:39:40 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:06:53 -0700 (PDT), Barbara Schwarz
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
There is a good god and an evil god. The problem is that the evil god
is often an imposter posing as the good god.

When people learn how to discern spiritual matters using their
spiritual eyes instead of their materialistic thinking, they can LOOK
and differentiate good from evil.
Gregory Hall
2009-07-28 01:07:47 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
Jonathan this is true for one very good reason: Good is an existence all of
its own while evil is a perversion of good. Without good evil has no
existence. On the other hand, without evil good still exists. That alone
should be enough for any thinking man to believe in God being good.
Gregory Hall
Jonathon Barbera
2009-07-28 01:58:12 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
The real God would be good, no one can doubt that.

The false God, however, is an imposter who poses as the real God. Now
do you see why even the Christian nations wage war and do other evils
to each other?

The Anti-Christ looks just like the Christ but if you discern him
spiritually, you see the results of his efforts are more war and
slavery.
Gregory Hall
2009-07-28 02:09:30 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
The anti-Christ has yet to arrive upon this world. But when he does arrive
he will be an evil perversion of Jesus. He will be Lucifer, the fallen
angel, trying his best to get lots of followers who will all end up with him
in the everlasting hell fires.

The anti-Christ has the ability to look like anybody he wants to. Lucifer is
a very powerful being - just one level below God in power (but only upon
this Earth where God banished him and abides him for a time). As an aside,
it is interesting to me that if Astronauts travel to the Moon or Mars
technically there will be no evil unless that evil is brought along for the
ride by one of the astronauts. The fact that man once walked on the Moon
forty years ago and has not been back since for dubious reasons could it be
that man was just too uncomfortable in Lucifer's absence?

But, nonetheless, Lucifer is a created being - he was created by God and he
will be destroyed by God. God abides Lucifer and will deal with him
permanently in his own time in a pre-ordained fashion as told in the Bible.
Lucifer is actually just a pawn, albeit a very powerful pawn in the scheme
of things. In the end he will be utterly destroyed for his impudence and
arrogance. This is what God tells us and we should believe it.
Gregory Hall
Barbara Schwarz
2009-07-28 02:23:29 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
The anti-Christ did not yet arrive upon this world? What about Hitler
and the Gestapo, the Nazis and the psychiatrists behind them?
What was that? Little brother of the Anti-Christ?

Barbara Schwarz
Post by Gregory Hall
[...]
Gregory Hall- Hide quoted text -
Jonathon Barbera
2009-07-28 14:31:54 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
You got off-track with all of the ad hominem attacks against Lucifer.

Let's focus.

Put aside all of the labels and names.

The evil God works evil. He is the cause of wars and slavery. The evil
God can be known for the results of his dominating of others. The evil
God is here to "steal, kill and destroy" according to Jesus.

The evil God can do very little for himself. He is useless that way.
He must force others to do everything for him. He uses threats of
violence and destruction to scare others into carrying out his evil
plans.

The evil God delights in the suffering and misery of others. By being
weak and useless himself, he is secretly afraid of the potential
ability and power that others have. He must suppress their inherent
ability in order to make himself appear larger than he really is.

He probably poses as the true God because he is full of jealousy.
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-07-30 08:59:00 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
The true God is full of jealousy and does not not want us to be happy.
Do you love Jesus in a non-faggot way?
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-07-30 08:57:57 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
Naughty God! Bad God!
Post by Gregory Hall
[...]
God has shown he can't be trusted.
Post by Gregory Hall
--
Gregory Hall
Do you love Jesus in a non-faggot way?
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-07-30 08:56:40 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
The real God is evil.
Post by Jonathon Barbera
The false God, however, is an imposter who poses as the real God. Now
do you see why even the Christian nations wage war and do other evils
to each other?
The Anti-Christ looks just like the Christ but if you discern him
spiritually, you see the results of his efforts are more war and
slavery.
That is your God's work.
Do you love Jesus in a non-faggot way?
Barbara Schwarz
2009-07-28 02:19:21 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
There is truth to it. People are basically good but they can do bad
things and they pervert.
Post by Gregory Hall
Without good evil has no
existence.
But if good would be cone completely, evil would go on until it
destroys itself more and more.
It would be not able to recover and become good again. Good has to
help bad in order to make evil good again.
Post by Gregory Hall
On the other hand, without evil good still exists. That alone
should be enough for any thinking man to believe in God being good.
Good is good. There is no doubt about it. But he is not that
irrational as the Christians describe him.

Barbara Schwarz
Post by Gregory Hall
--
Gregory Hall- Hide quoted text -
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-07-30 09:00:45 UTC
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 19:19:21 -0700 (PDT), Barbara Schwarz
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Post by Gregory Hall
On the other hand, without evil good still exists. That alone
should be enough for any thinking man to believe in God being good.
Good is good.
And God is bad.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
There is no doubt about it. But he is not that
irrational as the Christians describe him.
God is egvil and irrational.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Barbara Schwarz
Post by Gregory Hall
--
Gregory Hall- Hide quoted text -
No, I will not hide or show quoted text.
Do you love Jesus in a non-faggot way?
phil scott
2009-07-28 16:35:43 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
OK now lemme see errrr...as a christian you are defending der criminal
cult of scientology founded by der glorious
El Rong Hubbard who said Hesooos was a peodophile? and he himself
was lucifer, der 'bringer of light'...

Are you some kind of moron or something Greg?
Gregory Hall
2009-07-28 17:19:05 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
:>
:> Are you some kind of moron or something Greg?

I fail to see how you made such an illogical leap, Phil. The discussion was
about the attributes of good vs. evil. I was trying to explain that good has
an existence independent of evil whereas evil exists only as a perversion or
dark version of good. By its very nature evil is subservient to good.

As far as Hubbard saying Jesus was a pedophile, I don't believe it. It's
nothing more than extremist hate monger libel and slander. If did happen to
be true, however, it would explain why L. Ron Hubbard has not appeared
reincarnated - it would be because he is now roasting in hell for so long
that his billion year contract will seem like a nanosecond.
Gregory Hall
Barbara Schwarz
2009-07-29 00:47:48 UTC
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
Exactly, this is a forgery. The forger must be one of these usenet
posters who is defaming anybody else as pedophile.

Anybody can check the governmental pedophile lists, Jesus' name is not
on there.

How stupid are these extremists to make up all those lies.

1) First they lie that L. Ron Hubbard said that there was no person
Jesus.
2) Then they lie that L. Ron Hubbard said that Jesus was a pedo. How
can a person who does not exist being a pedo?

Does Phil have an explanation for that?

Barbara Schwarz

Phil Scott defames L. Ron Hubbard by fabricating the worst kind of
stuff about him.
That's why I don't talk anymore to Phil Scott. He is obsessed with
satan crap and defamation.

--
Tilman Joerg Hausherr, from Berlin, Siemens employee webs defamation
on me that he and Korey Jerome Kruse aka Simkatu and
http://phorums.com.au/archive/index.php/t-156307.html
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-07-30 09:01:58 UTC
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:19:05 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
You are full of shit.
Post by Gregory Hall
--
Gregory Hall
Do you love Jesus in a non-faggot way?
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-07-30 08:55:32 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
So your God could have made only good? That makes your God evil.
Post by Gregory Hall
--
Gregory Hall
Do you love Jesus in a non-faggot way?
Barbara Schwarz
2009-07-28 01:46:43 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
Exactly, the evil one is the impostor. Also call Satan, I guess.
Post by Jonathon Barbera
When people learn how to discern spiritual matters using their
spiritual eyes instead of their materialistic thinking, they can LOOK
and differentiate good from evil.- Hide quoted text -
Barbara Schwarz
Jonathon Barbera
2009-07-28 14:35:40 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
Right. Satan tricks people into worshipping and praying to him because
they started out with the intent to worship the true God. It's the
bait and switch scam.
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-07-30 09:02:54 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
Its what God wants.
Do you love Jesus in a non-faggot way?
Lucifer Morningstar
2016-07-30 08:54:10 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
[...]
And its the same god.
Post by Jonathon Barbera
When people learn how to discern spiritual matters using their
spiritual eyes instead of their materialistic thinking, they can LOOK
and differentiate good from evil.
Your religion is evil.
Do you love Jesus in a non-faggot way?
Gregory Hall
2009-07-28 00:56:37 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
According to you and other Christians, God told Adam and Eve not to
eat a certain fruit. The God who I know would never make up such a
dumb rule and then kick them out of the paradise and damn every woman
to give birth to babies in pain. My God, the real one would have told
them to stay away from drugs! And that is what these people didn't do.
He didn't kick them out of paradise. They destroyed it through drug
use and the snake (SP or Satan) was behind it.
Huh? There is no mention of drug abuse in Genesis. None at all.

God told Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of
good and evil because this would make them like gods and God didn't create
them to be like Gods. God created them to be men and women.

There was another notable tree in the Garden The tree of eternal life. God
never told them they couldn't eat fruit from the tree of everlasting life
and I blame this on Eve too. If she had had even half a brain she and Adam
would have eaten from the tree of eternal life right away - first of all.
But instead they got kicked out of the garden and defenses were put up so
they never got back in so they never had any access any more to the fruit
from the tree of eternal life.

God forbade them to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil alone
because it's not eternal life alone that makes a God. It is eternal life and
full knowledge of good and evil that does that. God only denied them one
thing and they let the serpent deceive them. It was primarily Eve's fault
but Adam was complicite as well. He cannot be exonerated.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Having his own kid die for Christianity a religion that failed to
better the world since centuries. How gruesome is that? The real God
wouldn't do a horrible thing like that. Christians mistake God for
Satan or an SP.
It is not 'gruesome" to so love the world that God gave His only begotten
Son that mankind's sins might be forgiven. It is love beyond human ken. God
saw a way to "take back" one of his angry dictates (everlasting death) he
enforced upon mankind in the Garden of Eden when Adam and Eve disobeyed and
ate of the forbidden fruit. God had mercy on all of our souls. Via Jesus
(who is God and was a man/god while he walked the Earth) God gave mankind a
second chance. Would you blame God for being upset at certain people who,
with full knowledge (and understanding) of what God did, reject through
their own arrogance such a loving gesture?
Post by Barbara Schwarz
And the fact that I like classical music, doesn't make me in a
Christian. I sing Handel's Messiah or other classical music with
religious content with my own lyrics. And they are religious but not
Christian.
Why disrespect the composer so? What would you think of me if I took your 92
chapters and substituted my own words?
Gregory Hall
Barbara Schwarz
2009-07-28 02:12:30 UTC
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Barbara Schwarz
According to you and other Christians, God told Adam and Eve not to
eat a certain fruit. The God who I know would never make up such a
dumb rule and then kick them out of the paradise and damn every woman
to give birth to babies in pain. My God, the real one would have told
them to stay away from drugs! And that is what these people didn't do.
He didn't kick them out of paradise. They destroyed it through drug
use and the snake (SP or Satan) was behind it.
Huh? There is no mention of drug abuse in Genesis. None at all.
That's right, Greg, and this is why the Bible is no true book.
Post by Gregory Hall
God told Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of
good and evil because this would make them like gods and God didn't create
them to be like Gods. God created them to be men and women.
God created the universe and the first bodies, the thetans, the
spirits existis like ever.
God wants them to be equals but many are so low that it is not real to
them.

Mormons think too that they are Gods, just in baby shoes.

The God who I know does want people to become like him. Isn't it
rather Satan who wants slaves no equals?
Post by Gregory Hall
There was another notable tree in the Garden The tree of eternal life. God
never told them they couldn't eat fruit from the tree of everlasting life
and I blame this on Eve too.
Yet, people name their daughters Eve or Eva or Evelyn. They basically
know she was not bad.
Post by Gregory Hall
If she had had even half a brain she and Adam
would have eaten from the tree of eternal life right away - first of all.
The Bible Adam? Why didn't the Bible-Adam eat from the tree of eternal
life? What was stopping him? His big brain?
Post by Gregory Hall
But instead they got kicked out of the garden and defenses were put up so
they never got back in so they never had any access any more to the fruit
from the tree of eternal life.
What a story. The guy who wrote it has quite some fantasy but he
wasn't God.
God never would let people suffer just because of these two alleged
idiots.
People can live eternally if they would live in protected habitats
with no toxins, radiation, germs, drugs, etc.
They just have to make their own water, own food, own clothes, own air
and be good to each others and they have paradise.
Post by Gregory Hall
God forbade them to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil alone
because it's not eternal life alone that makes a God. It is eternal life and
full knowledge of good and evil that does that. God only denied them one
thing and they let the serpent deceive them. It was primarily Eve's fault
but Adam was complicite as well. He cannot be exonerated.
I know you believe in this but it makes no sense to me. The God who I
feel works constantly on making people UNDERSTAND not to understand of
good and evil. Wouldn't it be typical for SPs (Satan) to leave people
in the dark so that they can 't catch up with their/his crimes?

What makes you think that the Bible wasn't altered as Scientology and
other religious scriptures?
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Having his own kid die for Christianity a religion that failed to
better the world since centuries. How gruesome is that? The real God
wouldn't do a horrible thing like that. Christians mistake God for
Satan or an SP.
It is not 'gruesome" to so love the world that God gave His only begotten
Son that mankind's sins might be forgiven.
It makes no sense! God gives his own kid (by letting it die a gruesome
death) and this should forgive mankind's sins!? Hell, that means that
they got a horrible sin more on their hands, the murder and
crucifiction of Jesus. And what's so lovable on a hypocritical world?
If God would come in a human form or if Jesus would come, both would
be crucified again and again by those lovable people. They would call
the psychs and put them into institutions an drug them and shock them
till their bodies do no longer work.
Post by Gregory Hall
It is love beyond human ken. God
saw a way to "take back" one of his angry dictates (everlasting death)
That is so not God.
Post by Gregory Hall
he
enforced upon mankind in the Garden of Eden when Adam and Eve disobeyed and
ate of the forbidden fruit. God had mercy on all of our souls. Via Jesus
(who is God and was a man/god while he walked the Earth) God gave mankind a
second chance.
They blew it and they will blew it again and again because they do not
get smarter. They believe in old books that some snakes wrote.
Post by Gregory Hall
Would you blame God for being upset at certain people who,
with full knowledge (and understanding) of what God did, reject through
their own arrogance such a loving gesture?
I don't blame God at all. I am just saying that the Christians are
clueless how God really is.
Post by Gregory Hall
Post by Barbara Schwarz
And the fact that I like classical music, doesn't make me in a
Christian. I sing Handel's Messiah or other classical music with
religious content with my own lyrics. And they are religious but not
Christian.
Why disrespect the composer so?
I don't disrespect the composer. I find it beautiful music but I don't
believe that this was the original text to the music.
Post by Gregory Hall
What would you think of me if I took your 92
chapters and substituted my own words?
I did not publish my version of words. I just sing them to myself when
I hear the music.
Post by Gregory Hall
--
Gregory Hall
Exactly, Greg. People constantly rewrite originals. And that happens

I don't understand that you think that the words of Jesus and Bible
was not re-written and altered and re-written and latered, etc.

See, in SCN we have a policy in place that says there should be never
anything rewritten and altered but even there, scriptures were
altered.
The Bible never had this policy or perhaps it and it was taken out.

There are scholars who say that Christians believed until 500 after
Christi still in past lives.

And you say there was no alteration?

Don't pull my leg, Greg.

--